~Update on weather related closures~
Are you using Overdrive for E-Books?
All OverDrive app users must switch over to the Libby app > before the end of March, 2023. Libby is a free app available in your app store that works with the same OverDrive digital collection.
– All holds and active items will automatically transfer to Libby after it’s set up
– Transfer wish lists > from the OverDrive app to Libby in just a few steps
– Export your borrowing history > from the OverDrive app
– The website, mhls.overdrive.com > can still be used
– OverDrive offers free online classes > every month through December, 2023 (registration required).
If you need further assistance, please call the library and we are happy to help you.
Download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines to smartphones or tablets. Libby is the new and improved OverDrive app.
- Compatible with most devices >
- How to read with a Kindle > and Kindle Fire >
- Change loan settings >
- Limit of 10 active items and up to 14 holds
- Library card required. Sign up to get a library card >
Libby HelpAudiobooks HelpeBooks & Magazines Help
Expand your access to digital materials by using our partner library, the Upper-Hudson Library System. Once activated, you can toggle back and forth between libraries to find what you’re looking for.
- Open the Libby app and tap the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom menu.
- Tap Add Library and search for Upper-Hudson Library System.
- Tap Sign in With My Card.
- Under Partner Libraries, select Mid-Hudson Library System and sign in.