Curbside Hours: Monday 1-6 / Tuesday & Wednesday 1 – 5 / Thursday 3 – 6 / Friday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. / Saturday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To better serve you and ensure the safety of the Staff and Patrons of the Valatie Free Library, we ask that you:
- call or email the Library prior to your arrival (preferably the day before or several hours before you plan to be here) to order items. For the present you will be able to order only Valatie Free Library items as Mid-Hudson has not yet resumed delivery service. When you go into Encore, the public catalog, look for our books and order those.
- tell us a favorite author or genre (mystery, biography, etc.) if you do not have a specific title in mind. We will do our best to find a suitable book or DVD.
- park behind the cones and between the vertical cones when you arrive in the parking lot.
- place the items you are returning in the Book Drop, return to your car and call to let us know you are here.
- wait in your car until a Staff member places your order on the table in front of the cones and reenters the building. Pick up your items which will be labelled with your name.
Printing, Faxing and Copying Services will be provided. Email us your document OR place it on the table in front of the cones. Include instructions (number of copies, color, no color, etc.) We will process it while you wait.
Charges under $3 for printing, faxing and copying will be waived. Charges over $3 may be paid with a check. We are not handling cash and do not have a credit card machine.
Library Phone 518-758-9321 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we start the process of reopening. You are the best!!!